Kamra CMS is licensed under GPLv3. Commercial licence and support options are available from Pilar Internet Consulting LLC.
- Java based, secure, open source (GPLv3) codebase
- No need to write a single line of Java code to create a custom web application within the limits of the CMS's custom DSL XML language
- Sitebuilders specify layouts, menus, objects and other data types, map them to predefined data structures through the web based administration UI of the CMS.
- Site definitions are self-contained XML files that can be transported between instances.
- Solid backend structures and Apache Wicket based frontend components create a foundation to build upon.
- Multi purpose wiki system with full history
- SEO friendly URLs out of the box
- Ability to generate printable PDF from any object type using HTML structures and LESS
- Fine grained, customizable object and group based security system
- Multilanguage support for content, translation tools for cms labels with Excel import/export functionality
- OAuth integration with Facebook, Google, LinkedIn
- Runs best on PostgreSQL, supports MySQL and H2
Download standalone .war file from pilar.hu/nexus:
Create configuration file in the same directory:
Create directory to hold any uploaded files:
java -jar kamra-standalone-VERSION.war
Browse to http://localhost:8080
You should see a message saying that you can choose a theme by clicking on a link.
Browse to http://localhost:8080/admin
Log in with user "admin" password "admin123"